Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Beast Inside

Hello!

So I am writing a new story, it's Ereri, called The Beast Inside.

I don't remember if I already posted about this one, but even if I did it isn't a big deal because I am super excited for this book. So it is about Eren Jaeger being this psycho path killer, only he doesn't know exactly what he is when he transforms. He wears a key around his neck to prevent him from transforming, but someone took the key and he had to kill everybody in the town of Shiganshina because they saw who he really was.
The only survivor and the only person who saw Eren was Levi Ackerman. Eren knows Levi saw him, but made no move to kill him, only run away. Later on, Levi swears to kill Eren and goes to the woods where the beast is hiding him.
But... he never kills him..
Read to find out what happens!

The book will be released when I finish writing it. Probably looking at the end of April-mid May.

I'm pretty busy this month. I am going on a stagecraft field trip, I have dress rehearsal and a dance concert, I am going solo for the first time! I also have a German field trip, and then in may I have a convention for two days. It's not a lot, but then you add school that's five days a week and homework... then it's a lot. Plus we are doing government testing every week this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment